The Crossing Down
In days to come you will have good use of this
such are the things you will see you who will come here.
Go to your right...
|Magnetic North and 1970|
It turns out I most likely saw the Object in 1972 not 1970. The topic of this page is still important and may be related to the object I describe on this website. At this point all the facts and dates are not clear concerning the year 1970/72 and the effect described in the mystery below. Because of this I am going to leave this page online. We'll see how the facts sort themselves out later after the ancient Object returns.
In 1970, the probable year of the Ancient Object's
last return orbit down across between the Earth and Moon, the known
behavior of the Earth's magnetic North Pole changed.
ReturnViewersGuide on BlogTalkRadio
Unfortunately the time the Anomaly occurred seems to still be unknown or at least or rather unavailable for those who are seeking it. Was it May 18, 1970?
Contact me if you think that you can help to locate this vital information, the date and the time that the Object blocked the signals from the scientific instruments that Apollo crews left on the surface of the Moon.
On August 23rd 2005
I have got some basic questions for all those big expert, and scientific types to consider...
Certainly I will not be able to make every important point that there is to make and I won't be able to ask every important insightful question that could be asked but I will try to make a start in this direction.
- Consider the plotted and known positions of the magnetic north pole before and after 1970.
- Do scientists have records that detail the locations of the magnetic north pole that extend back beyond May 24th 1926?
- Check to see if there was a similar north pole suddenly moving faster phenomenon or any change observed after 1926, the year of the Object's second last Return down across in front of the moon.
- Consider the known details concerning the Earth's molten iron core. It's motion and directional movements, etc.
- Consider the facts you know about the Earth's magnetic field and the magnetic north pole's behavior.
- Consider the Object's flight path and the Object's forward rolling motion as I describe.
- Now go back and consider the Magnetic north pole's positions after 1970 compared with before 1970.
- Also if you can, go back and consider the Magnetic north pole's positions/movements after 1926 compared with before 1926.
- The Object blocked the signals from Apollo instruments from the surface of the Moon to waiting scientists on the Earth.
This is what I call the Apollo Detection. This point in time, this event is what NASA calls "The Anomaly."
This is the exact point in time when the Object was last in position back down between the Earth and the Moon.
- Once the time of the Object's last return is known check to see if there were any earthquakes recorded at that point in time.
- Also what sorts of mysterious readings were recorded worldwide that night by scientists using whatever various types of scientific instruments during those seconds, that exact point in time when the Object was last crossing down between the Earth and the Moon?
- Now also consider all those other factors that are known by scientists and experts in these fields and other areas of research that would be taken into consideration in regards to the situation I am describing and the questions I am asking.
These other factors and other areas of research, are obviously details and points and facts that I would know basically little or more likely nothing about because these are the facts and details and areas that scientists would work with and in and study on a day to day basis.
I can't see what you can see.
I know that there is something there but I don't know if it will be detectable or recognizable for you or not.
It could turn out that to a scientist or expert working in this area, suddenly certain things, may just look a certain obvious and unavoidably clear way especially once the time of the Apollo Detection, NASA's Anomaly is widely known.
I know this is a real situation and these are real questions to ask but that doesn't mean that there will be anyone comparing these points and questions with what they know.
Even if they do so and something obvious and undeniable leaps out at them they may decide not to mention it.
I can only do so much.
The rest is up to other people.
Maybe it's not what you teach in your class? Who cares!
There's a big celestial object that's about to roll down across in front of the Moon and they are going to be rewriting the textbooks.
Where do people want to be within all this?
Everyone will be ending up somewhere.
Maybe you could be the guy CNN calls when it comes to you, and your area, of the Object's Return.
If you see and know something because it's just leapt off the page at you, are you going to run and hide it or are you going to stand up and allow a difficult spotlight to shine on you?
You would be doing the right thing by saying something...
I know that
there is a very very good change that no one is going to look at the
situation that I am describing and the questions that I am asking
above, for a very long time.
COPY & SAVE & PRINT & SHARE
Familiarize yourself with the details and the sequence of events that I describe.
Numbered 1-5 combined these five separate Return Viewer Guides
describe what a viewer sees actually happening when the speeding forward rolling
Ancient Celestial Object returns and crosses down in front of the Moon.
Even if you decide that you are not going to read anything else, if you read Return Viewer's Guide #1, you will know
the basic idea of what actually happens when the ancient Object returns & crosses down in front of the Moon.
Find in point form Return Viewer's Guide #1, approximately 20% of the way down the page;
Return Viewer's Guide For Use With Or Without A Small Backyard Telescope
print Out The 5_ReturnViewerGuides.pdf